The Gemini Protocol
- Universal Credits
- Black Market Items (and their worth)
- HI-50 Combat Rifle
- E-clip – 2
- Promethean Teleport Beacon – roughly 3’ tall and 1’ in diameter, large impression of a hand on top for a Promethean hand. Made from an unknown metal. Must be reset every time it is moved.
- Promethean Teleport Orb – a sphere roughly 1’ in diameter, appears to be made from the same metal as the Beacon. The Orb is completely smooth on the outside, with no indicators or buttons on the exterior. The activation button is on the inside (which requires the user to phase their body part through.
- Promethean Footlocker – appears to be made from the same metal that the other two Promethean artifacts are made from, the exterior measures 3.5′ × 2′ × 2′ (14 cu. ft.), but the inside can hold three times as much (42 cu. ft.). The inside of the footlocker is really a permament dimensional pocket that is attached to the exterior. If the footlock is damaged, the connection to the dimensional pocket is temorarily severed until the footlocker is repaired, but even then it’s only a basic connection that expands the volume by three times (what it currently is at) until that connection can be strengthened. The exterior of the footlocker has no hinges or seams because it does not open. In order to store and retrieve items from the box, the use must phase through the material.
- True Atlantean Dimensional Map Fragment – this 3" diameter sphere contains a small fragment of the fabled True Atlantean’s Dimensional Maps. This one shows three star systems (one of which is not known in the Three Galaxies) connected through two lines which shift over time, as do the dozen of other dots representing other star systems.
- Urn containing the ashes of the master vampire, Marlo Santo.